Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween at my house:






3 posts in one day - aren't ya'll lucky?



Thought I would give ya'll a little taste of what Halloween at our house has been like. I have obviously been on the computer for a while working and playing with the blog and my new digital camera. BTW - the main reason I started blogging is becuase I finally got a camera and can share some cool pictures with you.



So tonight behold Chris - the Halloween Master. He bought $30 worth of candy (next year I will either supervise his candy purchases or do it myself), donned a fireman cap and dressed Beau (aka the good dog) up in a policeman costume. Cute, huh? He's been bringing this massive bowl of candy to the door and telling the kids "just take a handful!". haha They love our house. In fact we heard some of them say "I remember this house from last year!" before we opened the door. Cute. Greedy, but cute.



So here a couple of pics - of what Chris and I have been doing. Hope you all are having a fabulous Halloween! Here's to hoping you have some candy left over for lunch tomorrow! More importantly here's to hoping all the little chitlins out there have been safe and had a blast tonight.



Love,



Amy

1 comment:

blog_meg said...

Is Chris watching Scrubs? I'm not into that one. I prefer House for my medical knowledge.

Love Beau's police dog outfit and his fireman sidekick! And those office shots are gorgeous! I actually like the blue paint. It's a soothing color and may encourage people to buy. You should look into the psychology of it before you decide to make a change.